PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NASA Invites Students to Name Moon-Bound Spacecraft
Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:18 pm by AstroJunkie

» NASA Leads Study of Unprecedented Arctic Ozone Loss
Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 pm by AstroJunkie

» Electrical Circuit Between Saturn and Enceladus
Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 am by AstroJunkie

» The Big Bang Theory
Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 am by AstroJunkie

» subatomic particles breaking the universal speed limit
Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 am by andy 'astrojunkie'

» Tatooine system found
Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:36 am by astrolover

» hello
Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:53 am by AstroJunkie

» Soyuz undocking
Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 am by AstroJunkie

» NASA’s Kepler Mission Discovers a World Orbiting Two Stars
Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:26 am by AstroJunkie

Statistics
We have 126 registered users
The newest registered user is bardokall

Our users have posted a total of 1051 messages in 208 subjects

Share | 
 

 How is everyone tonight?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AstroJunkie
Admin


Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27

PostSubject: How is everyone tonight?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:17 am

I have rain so no star gazing for me with my new scope Crying or Very sad it's sods law, sorry for the jinx everyone Razz


So how's everyone doing?

_________________
Admin | Founder | www.astrojunkie.com

"The other planets? Well, they just happen to be there, but the
point of rockets is to explore them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.astrojunkie.com
scopeman

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone tonight?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 am

It's always that way when someone buys a new scope the skies cloud over and it rains Laughing it's ok i forgive you Razz i'm good thank you, how about you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heatherspacejunkie

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 32
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone tonight?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 am

im good thaku hopeing for no rain!!! gonnna get my brew and stuff and watch the sky like you do Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AstroJunkie
Admin


Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone tonight?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:19 am

scopeman wrote:
It's always that way when someone buys a new scope the skies cloud over and it rains Laughing it's ok i forgive you Razz i'm good thank you, how about you?

I'm brilliant thanks, peed off at the weather but ah well... tomorrow isn't looking good either, storms headed my way Suspect a waiting game now.

_________________
Admin | Founder | www.astrojunkie.com

"The other planets? Well, they just happen to be there, but the
point of rockets is to explore them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.astrojunkie.com
AstroJunkie
Admin


Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone tonight?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:20 am

heatherspacejunkie wrote:
im good thaku hopeing for no rain!!! gonnna get my brew and stuff and watch the sky like you do Smile xxx

I hope you have nice clear skies Very Happy doesn't look like it's going to clear up much here at all *sighs* Crying or Very sad

_________________
Admin | Founder | www.astrojunkie.com

"The other planets? Well, they just happen to be there, but the
point of rockets is to explore them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.astrojunkie.com
heatherspacejunkie

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 32
Location : scotland

PostSubject: D   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:34 am

AstroJunkie wrote:
heatherspacejunkie wrote:
im good thaku hopeing for no rain!!! gonnna get my brew and stuff and watch the sky like you do Smile xxx

I hope you have nice clear skies Very Happy doesn't look like it's going to clear up much here at all *sighs* Crying or Very sad



me too !! hope it clears up so usee lots offf Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AstroJunkie
Admin


Posts : 219
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone tonight?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:46 am

heatherspacejunkie wrote:
AstroJunkie wrote:
heatherspacejunkie wrote:
im good thaku hopeing for no rain!!! gonnna get my brew and stuff and watch the sky like you do Smile xxx

I hope you have nice clear skies Very Happy doesn't look like it's going to clear up much here at all *sighs* Crying or Very sad



me too !! hope it clears up so usee lots offf Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy

thank you Smile but i do think it will be cloudy all night here lol

_________________
Admin | Founder | www.astrojunkie.com

"The other planets? Well, they just happen to be there, but the
point of rockets is to explore them!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.astrojunkie.com
heatherspacejunkie

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 32
Location : scotland

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone tonight?   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:47 am

well hope for clear skys ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How is everyone tonight?   

Back to top Go down
 
How is everyone tonight?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Astronomy Forum :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: